If you are looking to grow and advance your organization and career in the power generation industry, you should become a member of UVIG.
Through our technical and user group meetings, UVIG members are provided access to credible information on the status of wind and solar technology and deployment.
Technical Workshops and Special Topical Workshops
Technical Workshops offer panel presentations on the latest studies, experiences and information. Designed to provide timely and broad updates on the most important issues, they are complemented by Special Topical Workshops on areas that require in-depth presentations and interactive discussions.BECOME A MEMBER NOW
Technical Working Groups
Working Group meetings provide a less formal forum for exploring emerging topics. At this time, four Technical Working Groups are operating, each focused on specific areas of interest to its members.
- Reliability Working Group
- System Operation and Market Design Working Group
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Working Group
- System Planning Working Group
O&M User Group
The Operations and Maintenance User Group offers turbine and solar-specific O&M discussion roundtables where owners/operators of these assets can share and discuss experiences. This group has special membership rules and protocols so that members can speak frankly and share sensitive information in a safe environment.
*Dues are based on your organization’s annual gross revenues or annual operating budget, whichever is larger*
Entities with 2 or more subsidiaries as UVIG members. Dues for an entity with multiple utility or corporate subsidiaries as UVIG members are capped at the lower of the sum of the individual dues or $8,500.
- Under $40 million (gross revenues/operating budget) — $1,500
- Between $40 million and $400 million (gross revenues/operating budget) — $3,000
- Over $400 million (gross revenues/operating budget) — $7,500
- Under $10 million (gross revenues/operating budget) — $1,500
- Between $10 million and $100 million (gross revenues/operating budget) — $3,000
- Over $100 million (gross revenues/operating budget) – $4,000
Academic/Government Members/Individual Consultants
Academic/Government/Individual Consultant members receive all of UVIG benefits other than voting privileges and representation on the UVIG Board of Directors.